Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Gosh I haven't got over this past week yet. But with such a good guess from Zeke and seeing that it is animated could it quite possibly  be a new building. ( hope....hope.....hope )...........Paul.............Nothing from Cabinet Bob yet. He must be out front of his house waiting for the Menards truck to drop it off or he is in the basement getting ready to film it. LOL.

It's the Beatles playing their last gig on the collapsed roof at the Morton factory, with a boxing match to follow?  No one eats more Morton salt than me.  My BP has always remained slightly low.  Salt doesn't always affect people the same way.   

I hope it's a building with that sign.  Always meant to buy it, but could never figure where to put it on my crowded layout.  If so, please, not too big of a building. Running...out...of...space.

Jerry

paul 2 posted:

Funny how Cabinet Bob said he was rolling out a video but now seems to be waiting till the next release is announced by Mark. Probably already has it but he wants to keep a low profile like he doesn't know what it is.������.....Paul

Paul.. I had to redue it, it was over the limit..it will take time.... LOL..

jim sutter posted:

Mark,

Since you already know what this weeks item is, I suggest you name today. Why, make you customers wait. I believe a lot of people have become use to something on Tuesdays. Should you want to announce something later this week, please do so.

Jim,

I will admit I do know what product(s) will be arriving soon. However, there is a lot involved when we release a new item and these variables make a release date hard to predict.

We go to great lengths to inspect new items upon arrival. Once the item gets the thumbs up, we release it for sale.  Unlike some manufactures, these items are physically available when you place your order.

I really enjoy the anticipation that is created when we give teasers and hints for what will be coming. We are having fun and trying to stir up excitement. I can't image anyone would disagree with that.

We are on the brink of introducing our 5th O Gauge Release in 2 weeks (8th total). I think that is a pretty impressive feat.

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.