Skip to main content

Dear List,

It's Strasburg Show Time !!! Date- Saturday 04/05 2014, Place- Strasburg Fire Company 203 W. Franklin St. Strasburg, Pa. Time- 9am(Sharp) to 1 pm. Admission- $5.00 (spouses,children under 16,active military, Free). Great Amish food served by the Strasburg Fire Company staff.

Dealer tables are $25.00(first table),$20.00 additional tables- limited supply-first come/first served.

We will have the USGONE British theme modular layout at the show.

Future Strasburg Show dates are August 9th and November 15th 2014.

And of course. Strasburg Bucks- drawing on each hour of the show for $15.00 in Strasburg Bucks to spend that day of the show to all our dealers.

For more info: John P.Dunn Sr/Rich Yoder, jdunn8888@hotmail.com or 609-432-2871.

Great Dealers, Great Food, Great Fellowship, in wonderful Lancaster County, Pa. 

Hope to see you all there!!  John P.Dunn Sr. Scale2Rail Promotions

Last edited by jdunn
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by jdunn:

Dear List,

It's Strasburg Show Time !!! Date- Saturday 04/05 2014, Place- Strasburg Fire Company 203 W. Franklin St. Strasburg, Pa. Time- 9am(Sharp) to 1 pm. Admission- $5.00 (spouses,children under 16,active military, Free). Great Amish food served by the Strasburg Fire Company staff.

Dealer tables are $25.00(first table),$20.00 additional tables- limited supply-first come/first served.

We will have the USGONE British theme modular layout at the show.

Future Strasburg Show dates are August 9th and November 15th 2014.

And of course. Strasburg Bucks- drawing on each hour of the show for $15.00 in Strasburg Bucks to spend that day of the show to all our dealers.

For more info: John P.Dunn Sr/Rich Yoder, jdunn8888@hotmail.com or 609-432-2871.

Great Dealers, Great Food, Great Fellowship, in wonderful Lancaster County, Pa. 

Hope to see you all there!!  John P.Dunn Sr. Scale2Rail Promotions

This show only gets better & better!  For whatever reason(s) the prices are super low here time & time again!

Dear Mike,

You are absolutely right on the conflict. Rich/I post our schedule 6/8 months prior to make sure this does not happen.

I am more upset because I/Patty would have liked to attend this milestone event.

John P. Dunn Sr, Scale2Rail Promotions

Dear List,

I received a call from Gary Smith for additional tables as he will have part of the Harry Neff collection for sale at the April meet. Gary asked if any one has particular wants to contact him at 216-3387449.

Rich/I will be posting list of Dealers/Importers by the end of the week.

Thanks for looking,hope to see you there. John P.Dunn Sr. Scale2Rail Promotions

Originally Posted by John Sethian:

I had a great time, saw lots of good friends, ......   Thanks Rich, John and everyone involved with this 

Exactly so.  Managed to sell off a goodly amount of items surplus to my layout needs and cleared a lot of space out of the old $1 bargain box, too.

I even managed to pick up a couple of traction freight trailers on the way home!

I really like this show.  And this time I picked up a few things.  Although I am a Hi-Railer, this 2-rail O (O-Scale) meet really delivers some diverse and cool things.  This is very different from your typical O-gauge venue. The show is (obviously) more scale oriented but there also tends to be a lot of detail parts, craftsman structure kits, and other items not usually seen. There also tend to be some 3-rail items that can be had (sometimes) at bargain prices.

I picked up:

• MTH PRR N-8 cabin car with train phone antenna (didn't do great on the price, but haven't seen these in 10 years). I would like to find the remaining one 478115.
  • Builders in Scale Slate Shingles (2 pkgs). I think these might be destined for a PRR interlocking tower at Weirton Junction (WC).
  • Mountain States Model Works Telephone Booth Kit (from 1975). This kit builds 3 "old" or "new" style telephone booths and was the bargain of the show. Only $2.00.
  • Package of 8 unpainted plastic tree stumps for $1.00

It was a great outing. The weather was beautiful, had the company of a good friend (another O-gauger), and attended a very interesting train show - certainly can't complain.

George

Last edited by G3750
OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.