Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Introducing the Pennsylvania Merchandise Service Boxcar! This O gauge boxcar will be a beautiful new addition to your train collection! Each boxcar is uniquely numbered, so no two are the same! The box is Maroon in color and features sliding doors, detailed logos and a professionally weathered look. The chassis is built with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. SKU# 279-2623

Click here to see more!

279-2623 A

279-2623 B

In case you missed it, here is this week’s email! If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,

Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Images (2)
  • 279-2623 A
  • 279-2623 B
Originally Posted by Menards:

Introducing the Pennsylvania Merchandise Service Boxcar! This O gauge boxcar will be a beautiful new addition to your train collection! Each boxcar is uniquely numbered, so no two are the same! The box is Maroon in color and features sliding doors, detailed logos and a professionally weathered look. The chassis is built with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. SKU# 279-2623

Click here to see more!

279-2623 A

279-2623 B

In case you missed it, here is this week’s email! If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,

Mark the Menards Train Guy

I've signed up twice, still no emails.

I signed up the third time today, do I get some kind of confirmation that I'm in the system?  I contacted the local Menards and the lady I talked to never heard of you or the product e-mail you offer a sign-up for.  She advised that that has nothing to do with Menards, but if I wanted to get Menards e-mails, I should go to Menards .com, and set up an account.

Perhaps there is a disconnect here somewhere.

If I need to do something different to get signed-up, please advise.  Thanks.

Steam Rules

"a country boy can survive!"     (Bocephus,1981)

Originally Posted by steam rules:

I signed up the third time today, do I get some kind of confirmation that I'm in the system?  I contacted the local Menards and the lady I talked to never heard of you or the product e-mail you offer a sign-up for.  She advised that that has nothing to do with Menards, but if I wanted to get Menards e-mails, I should go to Menards .com, and set up an account.

Perhaps there is a disconnect here somewhere.

If I need to do something different to get signed-up, please advise.  Thanks.

Steam Rules

"a country boy can survive!"     (Bocephus,1981)

Steam Rules,

We will get this sorted out. For starters, can you provide me with your email address?

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Mark  -  thanks for the quick response  -  It finally quit raining here and I had to get some chores done on the property, this is my first chance to get back to the forum.

My personal e-mail is in my profile, I just entered it, and I checked  -  it is displayed.

You are welcome to access it at your convenience and contact me anytime.  I really would like to get the updates on the Menards O gauge offerings by e-mail.

Steam Rules

"a country boy can survive!"     (Bocephus, 1981)

I realize this paint scheme has been done by others many times over, but man, give them a break. They are going about this a whole different way, and are offering an affordable product they can deliver on when its announced. They are doing something different, for model railroaders, at a fantastic price. I don't think what they offer is for everyone, but for those of us on a budget who can't do scale its pretty great. 

I also wouldn't mind seeing some Ohio Central, or Nickel Plate, or really anything Ohio-centric in the future. More flat cars please! 

Originally Posted by Doug N:
Originally Posted by Menards:
Originally Posted by Doug N:

I've signed up twice, still no emails.

Doug, Gene and Roger,

The issue should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

So do I need to try again, or am I now registered?

Doug,

You are currently set up to receive our train emails. Thanks for your patience!

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.