Skip to main content

Our free military truck promotion is back by popular demand!

However, quantities are limited - when they're gone, they're gone! Offer ends Sunday, May 1, 2016 or when we run out. 

Buy any train car, building, case of track or super set* and get a FREE Military Truck! 
That's a $14.99 value for FREE!

Click here to shop now!

NO LIMIT! – Buy as many as you want!
Buy (1) Train Item*, Get (1) FREE Box Truck!
Buy (10) Train Items*, Get (10) FREE Box Trucks!

Buy (100) Train Items*, Get (100) FREE Box Trucks!
*Limit one free box truck per case of track or super set ordered.

IMPORTANT: You MUST add (1) Military truck (SKU# 279-3068) to your online shopping cart for every train item below you wish to purchase. Truck price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process. Limit 1 free truck per train car, building or super set ordered.

In case you missed it, here’s this week’s email. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

snagged one this morning with an 8 pack of Pennsy hoppers.

Not to hi jack the thread, but I had a little trouble with online ordering a few days ago. Menards customer service, (as well as Mark), helped me through it with fantastic friendly service. I can't speak highly enough of purchasing through Menards. The 8 pack & the free truck will make great additions to our annual Trains in the Town Hall display.

Again, side note- if anyone has a spare military box truck like the one being given away, we could use it. We will repaint the both for matching trucks for our vegetable truck farm we once had in town, Ruetenik Gardens. http://images.ulib.csuohio.edu...ion/urbanfarm/id/657.

Maxrailroad posted:

Mark, where can I find the "O Gauge Mystery Box"? I am interested in getting one. 

Hi Max,

Unfortunately mystery boxes are only available sporadically. We don't have any right now but I'm guessing we will have more in the upcoming weeks.

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Menards posted:
Maxrailroad posted:

Mark, where can I find the "O Gauge Mystery Box"? I am interested in getting one. 

Hi Max,

Unfortunately mystery boxes are only available sporadically. We don't have any right now but I'm guessing we will have more in the upcoming weeks.

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Thanks Mark. I will check to see when they are listed. Give me something good!

We're almost out of free trucks! When they're gone, they're gone!

There's still time to get a free military truck (SKU# 279-3068) with the purchase of any train car, building, super set or case of track!

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.