Skip to main content

Introducing the Weathered Union Pacific Boxcar! This O gauge boxcar will be a beautiful new addition to your train collection! Each boxcar is uniquely numbered, so no two are the same! The box is colored yellow and contains detailed logos and a professionally weathered look. The chassis is built with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. SKU# 279-2620

Click here to see more!

79-2620 A

79-2620 B

In case you missed it, here is this week’s email! (Link to email) If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,

Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Images (2)
  • 279-2620 A
  • 279-2620 B
Last edited by Menards
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

We were just talking about you this afternoon, wondering what this weeks product would be!

It's perfect!  First it's Union Pacific - my railroad.  Second, at least in the artwork you show, you have removed the weathered line down the middle of the doors as shown on previous weathered boxcars, the only issue I saw with previous issues.  Third, the price, as usual, is fantastic.  I ordered an even dozen: wanted more but my new rule is, I buy nothing until I have shelf space for them, and well, I'm out again.  

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.