Skip to main content

Buy any train item $19.99 or higher and get a FREE Blue Goodyear Boxcar! 

That's a $19.99 value for FREE! Offer ends July 23, 2016.

IMPORTANT: You MUST add (1) Blue Goodyear Boxcar (SKU# 279-3837) to your online shopping cart for every train item you wish to purchase. The free boxcar price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Click here to shop now!

NO LIMIT!– Buy as many as you want!
Buy (1) Train Item $19.99 or Higher, Get (1) FREE Boxcar!
Buy (10) Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (10) FREE Boxcars!
Buy (100 Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (100) FREE Boxcars!
*Limit one free box truck per case of track or super set ordered.

In case you missed it, this week’s email is shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

steam rules posted:

Has anyone noticed the post refers to "any car 19.99 or more" while the flyer says "any car over 19.99"?  

steam rules,

Thank you for bringing that to my attention! The promotion includes $19.99 items. I will make sure the verbiage is corrected going forward.

Thanks!

ATTENTION: We’re almost out of Blue Goodyear Boxcars but the show must go on! Since our promotion runs through Saturday, July 23, 2016 at midnight CST, we are changing things up a little!

Now through Saturday, buy any train item $19.99 or higher and get a FREE YELLOW Goodyear Boxcar! Sorry, no substitutions.

IMPORTANT: You MUST add (1) Yellow Goodyear Boxcar (SKU# 279-3836) to your online shopping cart for every qualifying train item you wish to purchase. The free boxcar price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Click here to shop now!

NO LIMIT! – Buy as many as you want! While supplies last!
Buy (1) Train Item $19.99 or Higher, Get (1) FREE Boxcar!
Buy (10) Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (10) FREE Boxcars!
Buy (100 Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (100) FREE Boxcars!
*Limit one free boxcar per case of track or super set ordered.

Thank you,

Chris Lonero posted:
Steve "Papa" Eastman posted:

Never bought a Menards car before. What is the package/box like?

Steve

For me the package just protects the car. Once I get it the package has done it's job and moves on to recycling.  I know your mostly into tin like me these days but for the money you just can't beat these cars!  

Chris, I ordered 5 plus 5 free Goodyear cars. I will donate them to TCA WD for our monthly door prize drawings. Don't want that plastic to contaminate my beautiful tin. I just wanted to make sure they come in a protective box until needed.

Steve

arrsd90 posted:

Did the Yellow box cars, disappear,  my Cart from yesterday, just blew the Box cars , out and now there aint any

is that correct

Mark, any 11th hour recourse,  I was jumping on the band wagon of flat cars, 

could I have blue there are still 34 left as of 1800 Saturday  07/23/2016

Thanks

arrsd90,

The free boxcar promotion was very successful and we ended up selling out completely. Unfortunately, we had to enact the "while supplies last" clause.

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.