Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

suzukovich posted:

Third one   Deck gun.   Submarine  or railway cannon. 

Tires are not slicks, They are rain tires  so that rules out NASCAR,, F1 or Indy type car. Then again they are made in china. Perhaps a mix of both. 

NASCAR has used wipers  brake lights and road tires during inclement road course races.  Don't ask me how long ago.

I have not a clue on them. My doctor put me on medication and told me to layoff the clues for a while but who listens to a doctor when the clues sustain you from week to week so here goes. Hard for me to see a semi when there is a space after the first set of wheels. (could be a typo) The second one is that it is a stack of tires in front of a auto store or gas station (still dreaming of buildings) and the third one is the gun is mounted in a half track or it is sitting in front of an Army surplus store. Now I am going to see if I can go to sleep for the night........Paul

franktrain posted:

Stopped by my local Menards today and came across this in the $2.99 bin, the cannon looks the same.  They say die cast but are all plastic, Also they have all the Halloween and fall things set up so the Christmas season not far away�� 

Franktrain

imageimageimage

Here's a shot of the truck without the camo cover.

franktrain

IMG_5284

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_5284
Last edited by franktrain
franktrain posted:
franktrain posted:

Stopped by my local Menards today and came across this in the $2.99 bin, the cannon looks the same.  They say die cast but are all plastic, Also they have all the Halloween and fall things set up so the Christmas season not far away�� 

Franktrain

Here's a shot of the truck without the camo cover.

franktrain

IMG_5284

Hey Franktrain, I really like your Belt Railway locomotives. I used to see them around the hood during my formative years.

Check out these brand-new, heavy-duty, die-cast tractor and tanker sets! Each set is well built and beautifully painted with authentic paint schemes and decorated with detailed logos. Both die-cast tractor and tanker trailer combinations feature freewheeling action, and are sure to be a great addition to any model truck collection.

Military Tanker (279-3546) Click here to shop now!
Valvoline Tanker (279-3546) Click here to shop now!

In case you missed it, this week’s email is shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.