Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Check out these brand-new, beautifully decorated boxcars!

These brand-new boxcars will be a beautiful new addition for your O gauge train collection. These O gauge boxcars feature realistic details including a chassis with premium metal trucks, die-cast metal wheels and operating couplers. Each boxcar is also dressed brilliantly with eye-catching paint schemes and detailed logos authentic to its respective railway.

Buy individually or in a 4-Piece Dealer Pack (Save $10)! Click here to shop all boxcars!

Chicago and North Western (279-3818) 
Chicago and North Western 4-Pack (279-3819) 

Norfolk Southern (279-3820) 
Norfolk Southern 4-Pack (279-3821) 

Chessie System (279-3822) 
Chessie System 4-Pack (279-3823) 

Plus, now through Saturday, October 1, 2016, buy any train item $19.99 or higher and get a FREE 9-Pack of Trees! While supplies last!

NO LIMIT! – Buy as many as you want!
Buy (1) Train Item $19.99 or Higher, Get (1) 9-Pack of Trees!
Buy (10) Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (10) 9-Packs of Trees!
Buy (100) Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (100) 9-Packs of Trees!
*Limit one free 9-Pack of trees per dealer pack ordered.

In case you missed it, this week’s email is shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Last edited by Menards
jim sutter posted:

Menard's, I really like these three new box cars. I like your package deals. I was wondering, have you ever thought about a package deal including one of each of the three new cars?

Jim,

I like that idea! There are some folks who are loyal to one railroad but I suspect many would like to see a variety pack.

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Farmer Bill, where have you been, with the many posts about the Menards box cars? And it's not just Menards... the Williams box cars have the same underside detail.

Well, doing my duty trying to keep some of the dust from gathering on the "search" button.

Try looking here - very first post by Rusty Traque on the second page, will answer your question.

https://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/t...17#64499421573102817

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.