Skip to main content

cabinet Bob posted:

Today these came in. All I can say is get your big engines out, for these are VERY heavy !! The cement truck is wonderfully done in every way, The tank turns, the rear spout moves and like I said,, HEAVY..  The Excavator  also is very detailed and works and functions very well. I'm  GLAD  I ordered two of these for I feel they will sell out fast.. BobCO3CO1CO2

I went to the local Menards for the "15% off everything you can fit in the paper bag" sale (in-store only), and picked this up. I really like it! I would  have bought other cars (many still on the shelves), but my wife told me that we needed other stuff for the house. 

Last edited by jay jay

Ha! I picked up mine today too. I used rebate checks too, which I got for buying at Menards for work related items, then expensed the purchase. So my rebate checks were free, and I got 15% off my free purchase. I love free new trains!

I already took apart and dunked the two trucks. They'll be painted OD Green and receive Navy Seabee lettering. Sorry Mark, your Army flats don't cut it here.IMG_9875

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_9875

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.