Skip to main content

Check out these two brand-new O gauge arrivals!

CSX Hopper Car
279-3856A
The CSX Hopper Car will be a beautiful new addition for your train collection. This O gauge hopper car features realistic details including a chassis with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. The hopper car also features a black-colored box, detailed logos from the CSX Railroad and simulated coal. SKU# 279-3856

Click here to shop now!

Jack’s Delivery Box Truck279-3845A
This 1:48 scale Jack's Delivery Box Truck is made of die-cast metal and plastic and has fee wheeling action! It is black in color and is adorned beautifully with photos of Jack the German Shepherd. This piece is perfect for any dog or train lover in your life! SKU# 279-3845

Click here to shop now!

In case you miss it, this week’s email is shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

2016.10.27 CSX Hopper, Jack's Delivery Truck

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Images (3)
  • 279-3845A
  • 279-3856A
  • 2016.10.27 CSX Hopper, Jack's Delivery Truck
Last edited by Menards
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Funny thing...I was just thinking that I need some CSX cars to run behind my fairly new CSX LCP.   I already have twelve Menards cars running behind that one, but only one is a CSX.  For me, these guys are filling up my wishlist, and all I have to do is check out the new cars each week.  

I agree-keep 'em coming Menards.  I must have 30 already.  They are really attractive and affordable.

Jerry

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.