Skip to main content

10% Off & FREE SHIPPING

Today Through Midnight Sunday July 31st get 10% Off and FREE SHIPPING at www.NassauHobby.com

FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders $50.00 or Over 

10% Off Trains, Wooden Model Kits, Die-Cast, RC, Rockets, Slot Cars, Paint & Scenery, Thomas Wooden Railway & Toys

20% Off ALL Plastic Model Kits EVERYDAY

You will see the discount apply when you add an item to your Cart and FREE SHIPPING will will calculate at Checkout.

*10% OFF does NOT include "Pre-Order" or "Sale" items

**Method of FREE SHIPPING will be USPS Priority, FEDEX Ground or UPS Ground, determined by Nassau Hobby Center

https://www.nassauhobby.com/

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Bob Kazian posted:

I went to your website and tried to order two 20-93672 Air Force boxcars. $58.45 each.

It put them in the cart at $5.85 ea. or $11.70, which should be the discount.  Good deal if you'll sell them for that price.  HELP!!

As indicated in the Products description, these cars are *Pre-Order*. They are not in stock. the $5.85 is a 10% deposit on pre-orders.  Not eligible for discount but also, not yet in stock...

jojofry posted:

... It's works on the band new FEF legacy steamer and I have to say it's a smoking price ...

Indeed... and this is EXACTLY what I'm talkin' about when I say I may purchase some of the Legacy steamers in Lionel's 2016 catalog this way after they're delivered to stores.  If none are available, that's OK... but if they are, WOW... nice to go on a shopping spree at these prices!!!  

David 

Rocky Mountaineer posted:
jojofry posted:

... It's works on the band new FEF legacy steamer and I have to say it's a smoking price ...

Indeed... and this is EXACTLY what I'm talkin' about when I say I may purchase some of the Legacy steamers in Lionel's 2016 catalog this way after they're delivered to stores.  If none are available, that's OK... but if they are, WOW... nice to go on a shopping spree at these prices!!!  

David 

The next time I buy any Built To Order locomotives from a Lionel catalog I will preorder 1 just to make sure I get it. Then I'll wait for Nassau, Mario's or another forum sponsor to run one of these super sales and pick up the other engine at a better deal than the preorder price.

catnap posted:

... The next time I buy any Built To Order locomotives from a Lionel catalog I will preorder 1 just to make sure I get it. Then I'll wait for Nassau, Mario's or another forum sponsor to run one of these super sales and pick up the other engine at a better deal than the preorder price.

I hear ya, catnap.  And I'd be inclined to do the same for something I really, really, REALLY want.  But the simple fact of the matter is... I don't think that scenario will play out for me anymore these days, 'cause I don't "need" any of these new items.  They all fall into the "purely nice-to-have" category, which I'll admit is the absolute last thing dealers want to hear for BTO ordering.  But that's just the way it is (for me).  Just being honest.  

Now having said all of this, I still enjoy going on a shopping spree once in awhile...  when the prices are right!!! 

David

Last edited by Rocky Mountaineer

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.