Skip to main content

In honor of the 75th anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor, we are proud to introduce four new military flatcars with loads!

4-Piece Military Flatcar with Loads Dealer Pack (279-3675)

Four flatcars with military loads for $69.96, what a deal! Shop Now!

This set of four O gauge flatcars feature hand-painted decks with a realistic woodgrain appearance. Other features include a chassis with die-cast wheels, improved plastic trucks and operating couplers. Riding on these flatcars are four beautifully decorated military loads, including a truck and field artillery missile, a truck with artillery gun, a cargo truck and a tarp-covered load. Each flatcar and truck set is painted in Olive Drab and contains detailed markings from the U.S. military. Each car is uniquely numbered, so no two cars are the same!

These flatcars are also available individually and in dealer packs!

Flatcar with Missile (279-3473) Shop Now!
4-Piece Flatcar with Missile Dealer Pack (279-3671) Shop Now!

Flatcar with Gun (279-3474) Shop Now!
4-Piece Flatcar with Missile Dealer Pack (279-3672) Shop Now!

Flatcar with Cargo Truck (279-3475) Shop Now!
4-Piece Flatcar with Missile Dealer Pack (279-3673) Shop Now!

Flatcar with Tarp-Covered Load (279-3478) Shop Now!
4-Piece Flatcar with Missile Dealer Pack (279-3674) Shop Now!

In case you miss it, this week’s email is shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

play trains posted:

Mark, anybody, do we know what size these trucks are? they look like the same scale as the Pepsi trucks! Am I correct? love them by the way!

play trains,

That is a great question! The truck measures about 6" long (excluding the hitch) by 1-5/8" wide. The cab is about 1-7/8" from the ground (excluding the piping).

I hope that helps!
-Mark the Menards Train Guy

bmoran4 posted:
John Pignatelli JR. posted:

A German WW2 88 on a modern truck is a bit of a stretch even for three rail.  I am sure there is calling for them.  I wish them well.  

I passed on these as they are too modern. WWII Vintage, my wallet would have opened.

The vehicles remind me of a communist May Day parade in Moscow/Peking. American inspired loads would be nice as others have stated above, but for the price, those who decide to purchase will be happy.

texastrain posted:

I agree, would also like to see more WWII vintage equipment for loads on flats.  Perhaps even as a second, separate, line of cars to appeal to those looking for more detail, a different time frame.........      The tarp covered load may be more of use to some, not designated as a particular period.

Jesse

Well, the gun is WWII, if you don't mind the fact that it's German

Reminds me of some of the old Marx military sets.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.