Skip to main content

Ken,

I love the various plans you have posted. I was wondering if you have generated any track plans in traditional Lionel Tubular O Gauge? I don't have or use any track planning software but thought you might have posted some ideas using traditional O Gauge track in the past.

I have a space that is 11' x 18' and would like to create a two track mainline circling the perimeter with the center open so that I can reach various parts of the layout. I will be using O72 and O54 track for the curves and a few O72 and O22 switches for sidings with accessories. Obviously, this will be something simpler than using Atlas O or Ross Switches and Gargraves track would permit.

John

Hello Ken,

I'm very late to this post (nearly 7 years!) but wonder if you're still willing to share your AnyRail files for the last two iterations of your fantastic layout.  I'm recently retired and am only now getting back into the scale train world.  I have a nice woodshop and all the capabilities to construct the tables/foundation of a layout but confess I'm a complete novice in planning a layout.  Yours is precisely what I'd like to have, and I have the room available.  I'm going about this a bit backwards - acquiring engines and rolling stock, etc., and am now ready to research, plan, and start building out a layout.  Many thanks.   Jeff

Add Reply

The Track Planning and Layout Design Forum is sponsored by

AN OGR FORUM CHARTER SPONSOR

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.