Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yea, I would think older individuals might not want to live out , as focused on 2 Yorks, only, I plan on enjoy this nice weather and  live a little day to day, being blessed to see the next day, should it happen.

although my  broke foot prevented this one, I do anticipate, the next 1, but I have a business to run,  It will be nice

to be able to get away, at that time should I be able to go, which I am planning on focusing to do so.  I need to go into the file cabinet and tear up the purple badge.

York.   There's no time out, is there?  No escape.  No respite.

And, yes...usually it's hard to contain the raw anticipation of another 'Toy Train Mecca Mega' event....for weeks/months in advance.

But this past April there were some poor metrics and closed-door expressions by the bigger players re....how shall we say?....anxiety?...over the Yorking trends of late at the close of the meet.  An exchange of policy concerns and future options was even posted on this forum.   Perhaps it was premature to think thusly, but I was anticipating some resolutions, announcements, TCA and EDTCA communications ahead of and with regard to the meet in October.

IOW....  It seems we're past the point of sitting around the York campfire again singing "Kumbaya".   After April there are a couple of options....throw cold water on the 'fire' or let it die out to smoldering embers(same ole, same ole), or fan the flames/rekindle (with some exciting new directions for the meet).

But that's just my/our opinion. 

So, in direct answer to your OP question...Yes, too early. 

EDTCA!!!!????  Quo vadis?   (Tick.....tock....tick....tock.....tick.....tock....)

KD

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.