Skip to main content

YESSS!!  I was right.  bnsf sd70ace premier and up heritage sd70ace both updated with PS3!

I guess those product suggestion emails I sent MTH were heard.

Originally Posted by Martin H:
Here's a guess:

BNSF SD70ACe premier.

Re-issue of UP heritage Premier diesels, which have not yet been done in PS3.

Fantasy husky stack cars in railking and premier.

Zero even-remotely-prototypical intermodal.

Originally Posted by NYC Fan:

Premier NYC Niagara

I have to admit there are a few items in there that have me drolling a bit, NS SD80Mac

George bush SD70, missed the first one SD40-2 CSX,  on the fence with a few RDG GP30 2-8-0 Western Maryland 1/2 doz. frieght cars, A few passenger cars,  a trainmaster Jersey Central, love that blue/ orange scheme, and very likely to ge the c-628 if John K says it was on the SP roster. The Blue mountain and Reading Steamer 2102, I watched that puppy run when I was stationed in Reading PA.

****, here I am trying not to buy any MTH till they start making new American trains and the %^&* do it to me again,

Last edited by John Pignatelli JR.
Originally Posted by John Pignatelli JR.:

I have to admit there are a few items in there that have me drolling a bit, NS SD80Mac

George bush SD70, missed the first one SD40-2 CSX,  on the fence with a few RDG GP30 2-8-0 Western Maryland 1/2 doz. frieght cars, A few passenger cars,  a trainmaster Jersey Central, love that blue/ orange scheme, and very likely to ge the c-628 if John K says it was on the SP roster. The Blue mountain and Reading Steamer 2102, I watched that puppy run when I was stationed in Reading PA.

****, here I am trying not to buy any MTH till they start making new American trains and the %^&* do it to me again,

Check your E-mail. I might be able to save you a few bucks.

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.