Skip to main content

OK... having reviewed the catalog again, I'm probably only going to order the two #4010 tank cars.  That's it!    Just too many other goodies I've pre-ordered are due to arrive in the waning months of 2015 or early 2016.  We all have our limits.  Perhaps if dealers order items for inventory, I may see what's still available in Spring/Summer 2016.

David

Thanks guys.  We post our pre-orders on our web site, however here is a link to our pdf  file.  Simply email us at sales@jrjunction.com what you would like and we will let you know when the item is here!  MTH figures their production on our orders to them, and I base my store inventory on what our customers want, so either email us or post it here.  We don't play price games with other dealers.  We only beat them with our service-after-the-sale.  Thank you very much for your business!

http://www.jrjunction.com/wp-c...aler-Price-Guide.pdf
Last edited by JR Junction Train & Hobby
Originally Posted by JR Junction:
Originally Posted by Phoebe Snow Route:

Does anyone know when the deadline is to order Lionel Corporate Tinplate goodies?  

Friday, October 2, 2015 is the deadline, however we will take pre-orders for anything in the catalog after the deadline as long as product is still available.  Drop us an e-mail at sales@jrjunction.com or call us at 315.451.6551 for up-do-date information!  Thank you.

A view from the outside here, I'm no tinplater. I've seen a few comments pointing out disappointment in the inclusion of prototypical road names. Why not? I look at tinplate as a beautiful mish-mash of color and bent tin, and somehow it all works together to create art. I think they've done a pretty good job of producing colorful, attractive offerings, granted, on samey bodies, but still the point stands. Thoughts? just another in a sea of opinions,

Zach

Hi Zach,

The problem is we keep seeing the same pieces over and over again with slightly different colors. Several of us are looking for something more than the same engine we already have in a different color. What we need is something fresh and new, such as an O gauge trolley or a new building. Every few years we see a chance at something different in tinplate, and sometimes it gets built like the work caboose from a few years back. But other times like last year a std gauge subway was designed and posted as being orderable just to have it cancelled at the last minute .

Thanks,
Sam

Originally Posted by Bandomnjr:

A view from the outside here, I'm no tinplater. I've seen a few comments pointing out disappointment in the inclusion of prototypical road names. Why not? I look at tinplate as a beautiful mish-mash of color and bent tin, and somehow it all works together to create art. I think they've done a pretty good job of producing colorful, attractive offerings, granted, on samey bodies, but still the point stands. Thoughts? just another in a sea of opinions,

Zach

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.