Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

RickO posted:
Hot Water posted:

This "different" Hancock whistle belongs to Scott Lindsay, and does indeed sound MUCH better than Ms. George's UP whistle that was in use last year, at least in my opinion.

Thanks Jack, I thought it sounded different, but not quite like the Claytor whistle.

Thanks HotWater. Do you know where this Hancock came from originally? 

Brandon Cole posted:
RickO posted:
Hot Water posted:

This "different" Hancock whistle belongs to Scott Lindsay, and does indeed sound MUCH better than Ms. George's UP whistle that was in use last year, at least in my opinion.

Thanks Jack, I thought it sounded different, but not quite like the Claytor whistle.

No, as that information was not provided. You might ask Scott when you are down there riding the train.

Hot Water posted:
Brandon Cole posted:
RickO posted:
Hot Water posted:

No, as that information was not provided. You might ask Scott when you are down there riding the train.

Ok thanks. IF I see him I will ask. I can't wait for April. Hoping to get tickets in June as well. Gotta ride when I can. 

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.