Skip to main content

This can't be right. I was out and our mobile phone rang. My girl's brother lives by the Depew station and called because he heard the train coming in from the Corning run. He also said he was watching our ch4 local news and saw that this engine is retiring. I said he must have got it wrong, but he insisted that's what he just heard on the news.

Last edited by Engineer-Joe
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Engineer-Joe:

This can't be right. I was out and our mobile phone rang. My girl's brother lives by the Depew station and called because he heard the train coming in from the Corning run. He also said he was watching our ch4 local news and saw that this engine is retiring. I said he must have got it wrong, but he insisted that's what he just heard on the news.

Journalism, no matter printed, radio, or TV, is DEAD in this country!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hot Water:
Originally Posted by Engineer-Joe:

Journalism, no matter printed, radio, or TV, is DEAD in this country!!!!!!

I could not agree with you more.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.