I had found two Bub Pullman coaches, both in bad condition, one discolored, the other burned, except the couplings defective. However, the cars have nearly the same suspension as the Bub Adler coaches.
A paper case was first printed to try out.
Looks already good, so the two coaches were used.
The couplings were repaired and reinforced with wire.
Frames and roofs got new color.
Due to the slightly different character of the chassis, it was difficult to paint the yellow lines properly. Was painted with a 1 mm paint marker.
The first sheet was, as so often, scrap metal, the image was shifted from the middle.
So the drawing was reworked a bit and reprinted. But there was an unexpected difficulty, I noticed that both sides of the car are printed differently.
The whole was then laminated to the sheet using transfer paper. Then it was painted with clear lacquer.