Skip to main content

Reply to "Have you cut a magnet?"

I had better luck piping dehumidifiers versus using the reservoir. Can't remember the brand but bought at Lowe's. First one lasted 5 years in tool room in insulated metal building. That's in the high humidity Houston weather.

As for high powered magnets, their attraction can be dangerous. I hurt my thumb pretty good getting the skin between two neodymium magnets several years back. They were round about the size of a quarter.

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
330-757-3020

www.ogaugerr.com
×
×
×
×
×