Skip to main content

Reply to "UPDATE Pullmor Motor Problem....."

Dave G  ..........  The one set of red green wires top right in pic I soldered to one brush.  I applied power to the other brush and negative to either of the remaining 2 red green wires.  One of those for one direction and the other for the other direction.

I did notice your comment on going to the body of the motor for ground but I could not get that to work.

Ted....I had done an extensive search on my issues and did learn about problems with new brushes.  Unfortunately I have already discarded the old brushes.

Thanks

Dave

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
330-757-3020

www.ogaugerr.com
×
×
×
×
×