Built in 1923 by the Ottawa Car Company and operated on the Ottawa Electric Railways in Ontario, Canada. It can regularly be found in-service on the Branford Electric Railway
Ex-Toronto Civic Railway Cars on YONGE streetcar line, Toronto
Montreal & Southern Counties
Niagara St. Catharines and Toronto Express Car
NS&T 63 southbound to Port Colborne. Note that the bridge rotates.