@John E K posted:
I met with Dan Danielson this morning and he confirmed the following for the October York Show:
- Registration will open online on or before July 17th. An announcement will be made through the TCA email list prior.
- They expect the tables to sell out. Aisles will be wider for adequate social distancing, causing the removal of around 170 tables.
- Member tables will be in the Black and Yellow Halls.
- Monday activity - Movie Night in the Blue Hall. Under Siege 2, Steven Seagal is the cook on a train in this one?
- Tuesday Night Reception 5:30p-7p. Hall TBD, finger food, etc.
- No activities on Wednesday.
- Show opens Noon on Thursday.
All information should be considered as subject to adjustment. Hope this helps your planning.
Will all the halls be open or will there be some limitations.
I understand that members who are already registered and have a table registration will have a table but they may not be in the same location. Could that change as we get closer to the date.
John posted this info a few pages back.