Skip to main content

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I am planning on building a new layout in my new home and Bob Boelter's "Great Western" layout has always been one that has stuck out in my mind. I recently searched and found that his layout was featured in the Oct 1992 issue of Model Railroader but could not locate a track plan. Does anyone have this issue and if possible can post a picture of it? If there is a link out there, that'll work as well. Thanks in advance!

Cesar

Last edited by FatBoy
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ian Munro posted:

Cesar a further article appeared in MR July 1997 'Redesigning for better operation' where Bob had added some new tracks (see attached). I was fortunate to run trains a couple of times on this railroad.

Ian

Thank you Ian! I did not know that there was a follow up to this layout! Its very much appreciated!

Cesar

c.sam posted:

Hello there Cesar!  Good to see you again. You may remember a friend and I visited your layout during Spring York several years ago. It was very nice - sorry to hear its gone. Where do you live now?

Hi Sam, of course I remember your visit with your friend. Nice to hear from you! I took a hiatus from the forum due to some rude comments a forum member made about a video I had made. Maybe karma caught up with him, haha!!!! I bought a house 3 streets closer to York . I decided to stay in my neighborhood. Hopefully I'll have something up within a year or two, hopefully!

Cesar

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.