Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes, they weathered the body rib that goes . . . oh wait.  Rather mebarassing I would think, if it fact the real product has that (this may be a pre-production photo-shopped picture, I've been told people do that for weathering projects)..

Otherwise a beautiful weathered car, although I think it is traditional sized, not scale.  Otherwise I would order many, since they are sequentially numbered, a chance to get a "set" of any number you want . . . neat idea.

Last edited by Lee Willis

Happy Easter Everyone!

Introducing the Weathered Chicago and North Western Boxcar! This O gauge boxcar will be a beautiful new addition to your train collection! Each boxcar is uniquely numbered, so no two are the same! The box is Yellow in color and features sliding doors, detailed logos and a professionally weathered look. The chassis is built with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. SKU# 279-2621

Click here to see more!

279-2621 A

279-2621 B

In case you missed it, here is this week's email. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,

Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Images (2)
  • 279-2621 A
  • 279-2621 B
Last edited by Menards
Originally Posted by Spence:

In the email Menard's sent out there offering a deal. If you buy 8 the cost will be $149.92 which works out to be $18.74 per car. That's a savings of $6.25 per car or a total of $50.00 in savings. That's a real good deal. I guess I'll have to go for it.

Super deal for sure. It is amazing that Menards can get these boxcars with diecast trucks and steel frames built for such a low price.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.