Skip to main content

Buy any O scale train item $19.99 and higher and get a FREE Piggly Wiggly Box Truck!

IMPORTANT: This offer is valid on online purchase only. You MUST add (1) Piggly Wiggly Box Truck (SKU# 279-4463) to your shopping cart for every train item $19.99 and higher you wish to purchase. The free truck price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Click here to shop now!

In case you missed it, I've included today's train email below.

If you want to receive these special offers and new product announcements, click here!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Traindiesel posted:

No deal for those of us in California! I tried ordering a couple buildings that they do ship to California but they won’t ship the trucks here. So Menard’s lost over a $400 sale. But I guess they can afford those losses.

Those trucks are probably old stock, and therefore don't have the Prop 65 labels or the MSDS.

The new buildings do.

I don't know.  I order and receive model train items from multiple places outside of California with no problem.  I ordered and received a Lionel locomotive made in 2005 last week.  They just included a piece of paper with the cancer warning on it.  I'm not too worried because I don't plan to eat it.  Why can't Menard's?  Especially when they do it on newer models?

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.