Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Introducing the Weathered Canadian National Boxcar! This O gauge boxcar will be a beautiful new addition to your train collection! Each boxcar is uniquely numbered, so no two are the same! The box is colored gray with red sliding doors, and contains detailed logos and a professionally weathered look. The chassis is built with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. SKU# 279-2622

Click here to see more!

279-2622 A

279-2622 B

In case you missed it, this week’s email is attached below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,

Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Images (2)
  • 279-2622 A
  • 279-2622 B
Files (1)
Originally Posted by Chris Lonero:
I run more scale cars these days but something in Boston and Maine or main central would be awful tempting!

Chris,

We are currently offering a weathered Maine Central car. I think it looks pretty sharp! http://www.menards.com/main/ho...-2354060-c-13318.htm

279-0869

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 279-0869
Last edited by Menards

I love the Rail Box cars you have come out with.  Those things were everywhere, you cant have too many of them.  Are you ever going to a case lot special on them?

One other car that was everywhere on the prototype but is hard to find affordable in O gauge is these:

I don't know if you have tooling for a 57' reefer but if you would put that logo on any reefer I would buy several

Oh a few days ago I contacted Menard's via their web page and suggested they take over Weaver.  I don't know if that message will get passed on.

I have always wondered, does one of the Menards higher ups have a ting for O gauge trains?  The layout in your Christmas Youtube video is WAY too nice to have been made just for a photo shoot.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Menards:
Originally Posted by Chris Lonero:
I run more scale cars these days but something in Boston and Maine or main central would be awful tempting!

Chris,

We are currently offering a weathered Maine Central car. I think it looks pretty sharp! http://www.menards.com/main/ho...-2354060-c-13318.htm

279-0869

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Yes Mark I have seen it and it is a nice car! I'm just not into weathering so much and I don't have anything else that is. 

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.