Skip to main content

Make $10 on Us!

Buy any O gauge train item $19.99 or higher and get a FREE $29.99 lighted 1965 Mustang! That means you can "make" $10 on over 100 different O gauge train items priced at $19.99!

Offer ends Saturday, August 3, 2019.

279-3803A

IMPORTANT: This offer is valid on online purchase only. You MUST add (1) RED lighted 1965 Mustang (SKU# 279-3803) to your shopping cart for every item $19.99 or higher that you wish to purchase. The free car price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Click here to shop now!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 279-3803A
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Rescued Trains posted:

Mark, Any reason why at check out the website insists on shipping the flat car to my house? It will not allow me to pick up in store. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Which flatcar are you trying to purchase? My guess is you are trying to purchase an item that is only available in stores. These items are completely out of stock in our distribution center and there is only a small amount remaining.

Thank you,

Menards posted:
Rescued Trains posted:

Mark, Any reason why at check out the website insists on shipping the flat car to my house? It will not allow me to pick up in store. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Which flatcar are you trying to purchase? My guess is you are trying to purchase an item that is only available in stores. These items are completely out of stock in our distribution center and there is only a small amount remaining.

Thank you,

Mark,

The item I was trying to buy was sku279-2667, it doesn't say out of stock only that its available for immediate shipment, "ship to home". I appreciate your response and I found another flat car to fit my needs and have ordered it.

Thanks, Steve

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.