Skip to main content

Introducing the Green Bay and Western Boxcar! The Green Bay and Western boxcar features premium metal trucks and operating couplers. Each car is finely detailed and sequentially numbered so that no two are the same! The box of this car is gray and the roof and both ends are burgundy. This boxcar has sliding doors and detailed logos from the Green Bay Route. This boxcar will be an excellent addition to your train collection! SKU# 279-2635

Click here to see more!

279-2635 A

279-2635 B

In case you missed it, this week’s email is attached below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,

Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Mark,another train magazine who will remain nameless has new offerings from Menards, the Susquehanna car, Baltimore & Ohio Sentinel service a Northern Pacific,the New York  Central,the one you offer today and a Santa Fe. When I went to the website only the Susquehanna, New York Central and today's car are listed! Are these other cars available now? I'm confused! Are you?
Originally Posted by play trains:
When I went to the website only the Susquehanna, New York Central and today's car are listed! Are these other cars available now? I'm confused! Are you?

play trains,

In hopes of maintaining a slight amount of mystery, I will only say this; They do exist. For now however, these "mysterious Menards boxcars" are as infrequently sighted as Big Foot and the Tooth Fairy.

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Mark,

Thank you for your reply. Mark, every week you post a new item on this forum for sale.

I was wondering, maybe your company is bring more items into U.S.A. but only listing one a week for sale. If that's the case maybe those Baltimore and Ohio box cars are sitting in the warehouse to be opened and sold sometime during the next few weeks. 

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.