Skip to main content

RadioRon posted:
cabinet Bob posted:

Here are two shots of the car. Yes , the orange band does go all the way through, but you need to be REALLY close to see it.. Remember, this is a 19.99 boxcar..20170922_064121

That does look good, Bob!  Thanks for the photos!  Not "nit-picking" as accused... just making an observation.   I think I am allowed to do that here.   Again, thanks for the pics!

Certainly allowed Ron!  Good observation.  I hadn't noticed it.

RadioRon posted:
cabinet Bob posted:

Here are two shots of the car. Yes , the orange band does go all the way through, but you need to be REALLY close to see it.. Remember, this is a 19.99 boxcar..20170922_064121

That does look good, Bob!  Thanks for the photos!  Not "nit-picking" as accused... just making an observation.   I think I am allowed to do that here.   Again, thanks for the pics!

Thanks Ron. The color of the boxcar matches the coal hopper very well also. I could see a long string of these and the hoppers.. Bob

Hi Everyone,

While supplies last, we are offering a 14-piece boxcar dealer pack! This collection features our 13 newest boxcars along with perhaps our most popular boxcar of all time, the Santa Fe Warbonnet boxcar!

And, at only $16 per boxcar, these set is a great deal! Shop now!

This 14-pack of assorted O gauge boxcars features realistic details including a chassis with premium metal trucks and couplers. Each boxcar also features a unique logo and sliding doors on both sides. This pack includes Baltimore & Ohio (Red), Norfolk Southern (Gray), Chessie System (Yellow), Santa Fe (Blue), Milwaukee Road (Black), Illinois Central, The Rock, Norfolk and Western, Union Pacific, Southern Pacific, New York Central Pacemaker, Western Pacific (Orange), Great Northern (Green), Santa Fe (Red).

Plus, now through October 14, 2017: Purchase any train item $19.99 or higher and get a 6-pack of fall-colored trees for FREE! Shop now!

In case you miss it, I’ve attached our today’s O gauge email. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Last edited by Menards

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.