Skip to main content

279-6297A

These trucks look so awesome, you probably didn't even notice the backwards Texaco decals. Neither did we!

Because of this small error, we decided to give them away!* Get your SUPER RARE, truck before they're gone!

While Supplies Last! Buy any O gauge train item listed below and get a FREE lighted 1951 Ford Texaco Truck! Offer ends Monday, October 11, 2021, or when we run out of trucks.

*IMPORTANT: This offer is valid on select online purchase only. You MUST add (1) Texaco truck (279-6297) to your shopping cart for every qualifying train item you wish to purchase. The free truck price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Shop Qualifying Flatcars >

Flatcars

Shop Qualifying Buildings >

Buildings

In case you missed it, I’ve attached today’s train email below. Be the first to know about current promotions and new product announcements, sign up for our emails here.

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Images (3)
  • Buildings
  • Flatcars
  • 279-6297A
Files (1)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@Menards posted:

These trucks look so awesome, you probably didn't even notice the backwards Texaco decals. Neither did we!

Because of this small error, we decided to give them away!* Get your SUPER RARE, truck before they're gone!

While Supplies Last! Buy any O gauge train item listed below and get a FREE lighted 1951 Ford Texaco Truck! Offer ends Monday, October 11, 2021, or when we run out of trucks.

*IMPORTANT: This offer is valid on select online purchase only. You MUST add (1) Texaco truck (279-6297) to your shopping cart for every qualifying train item you wish to purchase. The free truck price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Shop Qualifying Flatcars >

Shop Qualifying Buildings >

In case you missed it, I’ve attached today’s train email below. Be the first to know about current promotions and new product announcements, sign up for our emails here.

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

THANK YOU!! I have not yet received the email.

I’m gonna have to check that out. Unfortunately I live in California and a fair amount of the train stuff that Menards sells are not Prop 65 labeled and Menards won’t ship them to CA.  And the only way to find out is to put the stuff in the basket and try to checkout, then you get the can’t ship to CA because of Prop 65 message! Argh! Wish me luck!

@jim sutter posted:

Menard's, since you are trying to get rid of these Texaco trucks, why don't you give a free Texaco truck with the purchase of any building or freight car over $20.00 in stock.

Hi Jim, no disrespect to Mendards, but they are trying to unload older stock. I know this because I live in Calif. and their older model railroad stuff has no Prop 65 markings on the box, and the buildings, boxcars and flatcars with the Texaco truck do not have Prop 65 markings. It's unfortunate that I have to go to checkout to find out it's not Prop 65 compliant, so I can't order them if they are being shipped to my home in Calif. Bummer!

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.