Skip to main content

I have a number of post war Lionel O gauge trains collecting dust in my garage attic.  Haven't a clue what they're worth.  3 steamers, tin plate, freight cars, plastic freight cars, track, and recent MTH GG1 loco, Lionel heavyweights 3-pack w/figures and bellows, Lackawanna cars, refurbished 250W ZW transformer, assorted track and other stuff I can't recall. 

I will never get around to building a layout and have decided to sell it all to an active collector/hobbyist.  If you're located in Northeast Florida area and have some interest, contact me, take a look and we' can determine what its reasonable value is.

Tonino

Last edited by Rich Melvin
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Tonino, we've got a couple of problems with your post.

PROBLEM 1:  OGR Forum Rules require that you post a price. You'll have to research what you have and list your asking prices.

PROBLEM 2:  You did not put your email address into the Display Email field in your profile. Without that, no one can contact you.

I have closed this thread. When you get things sorted out, start a new thread for your items.

Tonino posted:

I have a number of post war Lionel O gauge trains collecting dust in my garage attic.  Haven't a clue what they're worth.  3 steamers, tin plate

freight cars, plastic freight cars, track, and recent MTH GG1 loco, Lionel heavyweights 3-pack w/figures and bellows, Lackawanna cars, refurbished

250W ZW transformer, assorted track and other stuff I can't recall.  I will never get around to building a layout and have decided to sell it all to

an active collector/hobbyist.  If you're located in Northeast Florida area and have some interest, contact me, take a look and we' can determine

what its reasonable value is.      

Tonino

How? No email in profile.

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.