Skip to main content

Hey everyone!

There's only one day left on our freebie promotion!
(Sorry for the delayed posting, I was out of town for the weekend)

279-6288A

Buy any O scale train item $19.99 and higher and get a FREE lighted black 1948 Ford panel truck! Offer ends today (11/28) at midnight CST.

IMPORTANT: This offer is valid on online purchase only. You MUST add (1) lighted black panel truck (SKU# 279-6288) to your shopping cart for every train item $19.99 and higher you wish to purchase. The free truck price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

In the event we run out, we will automatically substitute a free lighted 1948 panel truck of equal value.

Click here to shop now!

In case you missed it, I’ve attached the Black Ford-Day train email below. Be the first to know about current promotions and new product announcements, sign up for our emails here.

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 279-6288A
Files (1)
Last edited by Menards
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@Menards I didn't add the black truck to my order because the hopper I ordered had it pre checked as a required add on, it didn't appear in my cart?  Does that mean my order won't arrive with the free truck? It was already checked as a required accessory add on so I didn't think I had to add it separately. I attached a screen shot of what it looks like in the app.

Screenshot_20221128_183351_Menards

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Screenshot_20221128_183351_Menards
Last edited by ArtsModelTrains

@Menards I didn't add the black truck to my order because the hopper I ordered had it pre checked as a required add on, it didn't appear in my cart?  Does that mean my order won't arrive with the free truck? It was already checked as a required accessory add on so I didn't think I had to add it separately. I attached a screen shot of what it looks like in the app.

@ArtsModelTrains The free truck is set up to add to the cart automatically (that is why it is prechecked). Some people then remove it from the cart (who knows why).

Just check your receipt. Both the hopper and free truck should be there. If not, please email guest@menard-inc.com.

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.