Skip to main content

Buy any O scale train item $19.99 and higher and get a FREE 1:48 scale Lighted Railway Express Stake Truck! Offer ends Monday, December 7, 2020.

279-4606A

IMPORTANT:
This offer is valid on online purchase only. You MUST add (1) Railway Express Stake Truck (SKU# 279-4606) to your shopping cart for every train item $19.99 and higher you wish to purchase. The free truck price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Click here to shop now!

In case you missed it, I’ve attached today’s train email below. Be the first to know about current promotions and new product announcements, sign up for our emails here.

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Last edited by Menards
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@James in VA posted:

I went to Menards.com and was excited to see a WV store opening (I'm in Northern VA) but then saw where Triadelphia, WV actually is. Head east, Mark!

James, As you see Triadelphia is next to Wheeling.  If you are ever on a trip over I-70, keep in mind Forum sponsor Patrick's Trains is in Wheeling and T&K Hobby is just across the Ohio River in Bridgeport, O.

This is the first I heard Menards is opening a store in Triadelphia.  It is just about the same distance from me as the one opening in Uniontown, Pa - 1 hour and 45 minutes.  They are working their way towards you James.

I haven't made a purchase from Menards for a while, but saw they have a P&LE boxcar that is so familiar to us Western Pennsylvanians.  This is my first plug and play vehicle.  Menards cash register just went ca-ching again!

Last edited by Mark Boyce

I was checking too.  Very good WRGMILW.  Mine arrived Saturday, so I got the original REA truck.  It's pretty nice.  Certainly worth a lot more than FREE!! 

Question.  Is the tail gate supposed to drop down?  It looks like it would, but I'm afraid to push any harder on the catches at the top and break it if it isn't supposed to drop.

Last edited by Mark Boyce
@Mark Boyce posted:

I was checking too.  Very good WRGMILW.  Mine arrived Saturday, so I got the original REA truck.  It's pretty nice.  Certainly worth a lot more than FREE!! 

Question. Is the tail gate supposed to drop down?  It looks like it would, but I'm afraid to push any harder on the catches at the top and break it if it isn't supposed to drop.

Yes, it swings up and down.  I applied pressure at both ends; felt very stable/secure.

Attachments

Images (2)
  • Menards 7 (2)
  • Menards 6 (2)
Last edited by Pingman

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.