Skip to main content

Melgar and I are planning to attend the Westchester County Toy & Train Show on Sunday, December 9th, at the County Center in White Plains, NY. We are also having lunch at the City Limits Diner, which is very convenient because it's a short walk across the street from the train show, at 12:30 PM that day.

We would love to meet our fellow Forum members at the luncheon. The more the merrier. We can share a table or two, and discuss the show, the trains, this fantastic Forum, anything else that pops into our heads, and otherwise have a grand time. 

By the way, the City Limits Diner, although not cheap, is a very good diner.

Please reply to let us know if you can attend this Forum luncheon and  get together.

Arnold

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Leroof posted:

Greetings Arnold and company.

I Have to check with work, and family here in Maine and in NYC, but, it's  a long drive that might be worth the time spent.

What time does the show open?

Thanking you for the invitation.

Back to you soon.

Leroof

The Train show is from 9 AM to about 4 PM. Best time to see the trains is in the morning.  Arnold

Nice idea! However, I can't go to lunch because I have a table to cover, doing God's work (selling my book)! 

I would be glad to meet any of you especially those of you who are regular posters on Switcher Saturday.

The show runs from 9am to 3pm...here is the info:http://www.westchestertoytrain.com/ 

This is what my table usually looks like...located around 50% in, slightly to the left of center.

train show

Tom  

Attachments

Images (1)
  • train show
MNCW posted:

Nice idea! However, I can't go to lunch because I have a table to cover, doing God's work (selling my book)! 

I would be glad to meet any of you especially those of you who are regular posters on Switcher Saturday.

The show runs from 9am to 3pm...here is the info:http://www.westchestertoytrain.com/ 

This is what my table usually looks like...located around 50% in, slightly to the left of center.

train show

Tom  

Tom, sorry you can't make the lunch, but its terrific you will be one of the dealers at the show. Maybe those of us who attend will take a coffee break at a particular time at your table, and/or chat with you during or immediately after the show. And, of course, we will also check out your book.  Arnold

Last edited by Arnold D. Cribari

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.