Skip to main content

VistaDomeScott posted:

Genesisfan99. I will check that out, and thanks!

Silverlake, hopefully MTH will offer cars some day. Their full domes along with other existing pax car tooling would look great in this paint.  Still a mystery to me why the just did auto racks.  Im glad to have them though, inspired my custom project and allowed paint matching.

Seriously. MTH has offered those full dome cars in so many paint schemes that never had full domes and never this train witch had several. If MTH offered Autotrain starter sets with a U36B, a car carrier, a regular dome, a full dome and a sleeper I would buy two of them. Two sets and some add on cars would make a great train.

Silver Lake posted:

Seriously. MTH has offered those full dome cars in so many paint schemes that never had full domes and never this train witch had several. If MTH offered Autotrain starter sets with a U36B, a car carrier, a regular dome, a full dome and a sleeper I would buy two of them. Two sets and some add on cars would make a great train.

I've got at least 4 domes, both issued car carriers, some of the UP sleepers/diners, and few pieces of U36B's that will get williams drives.  Not to mention all of the Auto-Train decal sets I bought before Champ closed its doors.

So, yeah. I would be up for the exact starter set plus add-ons instead of tackling this on my own.

Would be great if MTH could issue a new regular dome car with the correct dome.

Fred

Last edited by Fred Brenek

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.