Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Found  a wiring diagram when I googled it and it took me to this web sight with a 2 position diagram. Cleaned and lubed my complete motor and reverse unit, then rewired it correctly and worked as good as they work. Poor reverse unit in my opinion. If you run a lot of cars and get a short interruption and it jumps directly in reverse. Not good. I guess that's the reason the have a lock out switch. Same with my 260 loco.   Thank you all    Roy

@Roy O posted:

Found  a wiring diagram when I googled it and it took me to this web sight with a 2 position diagram. Cleaned and lubed my complete motor and reverse unit, then rewired it correctly and worked as good as they work. Poor reverse unit in my opinion. If you run a lot of cars and get a short interruption and it jumps directly in reverse. Not good. I guess that's the reason the have a lock out switch. Same with my 260 loco.   Thank you all    Roy

This is spot on, you can tweak some sensitivity out of this unit, or lock it out. Its a pretty good unit for something thats 90.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.