Skip to main content

We ran trains for a couple of days. I didn't video all of them because I was just watching. Our grandson ran everything. He built the consists too. I just supervised in case of any issues. Here's a sample. He said the train was too short and added more tank cars. I love it!

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I let our grandson run the trains. I also let him do the video. He picked the spot under the staircase. I see that the lighting wasn't great. It's fun for me because I got to sit back and watch everything. I'll let him know that people wanted more engine screen time and lighting?

You're also seeing boxes piled up that shouldn't be there, in the video.

Matt, Most of the track (almost all) is Atlas 2 rail flex. I bought some more expensive scale flex near the end of the outer mainline builds. I liked it too.

Thanks All.

BTW: The train took up about one third of the mainline loop it was on!

& our grandson is ten now. He's coming along just fine with running and staying interested so far. I notice that his interest is also in several other directions. I fear it may not be directed into toy trains for much longer. I only hope that someday when he's older he'll get back into it like I did and pass it on to the next generations.

Last edited by Engineer-Joe

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.