Skip to main content

My father went to stockyard express the other day to pick up what he ordered. Nyc passenger madisons, complete set. 20-40053, 54, 55, 56

When the cars arrived all but the 20-40054 was there. Clyde says the cars were being produced, then he said the cars are out of stock, and he is not sure whats is going on with (that) 2 pack being produced. I looked on product locator, the cars were released only weeks ago, and shows no hobbyshops have them. Could this set 20-50054 still be in production? Or could something come up and got canceled? I find it hard that a pack (like this) could be sold out within weeks, via the product locator. Would anyone know who i can call to see if the set is available? 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I did some snooping... Look at this post from MTH. It is also available to order at Trainworld and Mr. Muffin's is showing it as still being a pre-order item. I am guessing it just has not yet reached all the dealers? 

Also, I think area and dealer size makes a big difference. My LHS, here in the midwest, is always at least a couple of weeks behind the Eastern and larger dealers for MTH. They don't order a lot like the large dealers do.

Add Reply

This forum is sponsored by MTH Electric Trains

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.