Skip to main content

Took the shell off to find that the funnel was melted to the smoke unit, and the fan inside was melted as well. I was told by someone else that the factory had messed up the wiring on these older units and it was causing them to overheat and melt the plastic inside. They had theirs repaired through a warranty and couldn’t remember what the fix was. Any help would be appreciated. IMG_1849




Images (3)
  • IMG_1849
  • IMG_1852
  • IMG_1854
Original Post

Add Reply

This forum is sponsored by Lionel, LLC

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)

Link copied to your clipboard.