Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

There will be, largely, All the Wrong Things, as usual - as usual in most catalogues, and that saves me money.

There will be those few annoying items that I want, or, at least, like. These need to stop.

I just now got around to ordering a GM&O 50' boxcar from the last (I guess) catalogue.

As I use TMCC/etc primarily, this insulates me from most motive power MTH-gotta-have-its, but not all. 

Originally Posted by superwarp1:
Originally Posted by SJC:

Wait two weeks and find out!

Wait two weeks for the catalog, then two years for the product.   Sorry, sorry I couldn't resist

Maybe.....maybe not. Two years ago which would be (Oct 2013) I ordered two locomotives from the 2014 Volume 1 catalog. The NYC GP9 and the Dreyfuss Hudson. Both came in last October (Oct 2014). Then at almost the same time when those locomotives came in (Oct 2014) I ordered the Hudson with PT Tender. That came in last week (Oct 2015). So all three locomotives arrived in one year. I can't say every item out of the last 4 catalogs was this timely but I am hoping that the days of waiting 2 years for a product are pretty much over--meaning that bulk of the catalog gets delivered in a timely fashion.

Originally Posted by wrawroacx:

How about a brand new engine not made in 3-Rail yet, only it was made in 2-Rail. How about the UP C855??? That's an engine that would be very similar to the U50C body, but it is different. So that's one engine I would love to have.

Which would require new tooling for either Lionel and/or MTH. Thus, it probably will not happen, since that tooling wouldn't be able to be used for any other railroad.

Originally Posted by Hot Water:
Originally Posted by wrawroacx:

How about a brand new engine not made in 3-Rail yet, only it was made in 2-Rail. How about the UP C855??? That's an engine that would be very similar to the U50C body, but it is different. So that's one engine I would love to have.

Which would require new tooling for either Lionel and/or MTH. Thus, it probably will not happen, since that tooling wouldn't be able to be used for any other railroad.

That never stopped Lionel for the DD35A's and MTH for DD40X's from Fantasy Locomotive Works...

Rusty

Originally Posted by dkdkrd:

John...

Not sure from your OP comment ("I missed the 611 last release, they ran out of them, hope to see it again.") whether you are yet seeking a recent 611, NIB.  We (LHS) might be able to help.

If so, your email address is 'not acceptable', apparently.....tried to use.  Current?

KD

My current email is  pigzilla@sbcglobal.net.

Brian at Legacy Station said MTH is making another batch of them and I already gave him the order for one, however thank you very much for the help.

John

Already knowing I'm going to get the SD60E's, I'm happy to wait until I get the catalog at the DCS meeting at York next Wednesday!

But I'm really hoping for:

PRR 2-10-2 N1s

Strasburg RR 2-10-0 #90

Strasburg RR 4-8-0 #475

Amtrak Viewliner Sleeper & Diner

Amtrak E60

Amtrak Acela
Amtrak HHP-8

Amtrak Cities Sprinter ACS-64

Metroliners: PRR, Penn Central, Amtrak

F7 ABBA: Penn Central, Western Pacific

Santa Fe FP45

Penn Central GG1 (black)

My request would be "the Plant System".  Two Henry's built Florida....Henry Flagler on the East Coast---Florida East Coast RR., and Henry Plant on the West Coast....The Plant System.  Never have seen anyone build a Plant System model, and I would hope that MTH does someday.  (I know that Mike Wolf comes to Florida quite often, so maybe there is hope?!)

Plant system

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Plant system

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.