Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I ordered three of these cars, two for me, and one for a member of the Sprecher family, who lives out here & I used to work with. It's been embarrassing having to tell her of the delay after delay. Hopefully the cars will get made--and since my credit card has already been billed, I won't have to "unexpectedly" come up with some money to pay for them. MTH should be VERY embarrassed with the over a year-long delivery delay on a product that needs no new tooling, just a paint mask. I find it hard to believe that they have so little control over their supplier in China. Maybe it's time to move production to the USA????

"I ordered three of these cars, two for me, and one for a member of the Sprecher family, who lives out here & I used to work with. It's been embarrassing having to tell her of the delay after delay. Hopefully the cars will get made-"

David,

Embarrassed?  Think of the people in Badgerland who have promised the same to management at Sprecher, who helped to sponsor our S Fest.

Ray

Last edited by Rayin"S"
Ray, I can believe it because my friend IS related VERY high up in the Sprecher's family, and she has related that they (the company) can't do anything but wait too. I can well understand their hand-wringing! I noticed that MTH had the cars done in time for the convention where they were attending. Hmmmm. . . . .

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.