Skip to main content

i just visited the MTH website and still there is no 2016 Lionel corp. tinplate catalog 

why is this the case?

i know MTH likes to make non traditional tinplate like the subway attempt that failed

but will we ever see a standard gauge diesel - i hope so that would be awesome

am i the only young person besides eric seigel that likes standard gauge 

i'm 21 and i LOVE standard gauge

especially the state cars 

and while i'm thinking of it 

what does the interior of the solarium car look like especially the kitchen area

Image result for lionel standard gauge solarium car

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It is here quicker than we thought!

M.T.H. Electric Trains will be publishing its 2016 Lionel Corporation Tinplate catalog to the M.T.H. website on Wednesday, October 5th!

As always, we will be publishing our pre-order discounted prices within a week or so.  We don't play games with other dealers with our pre-order prices.  When we publish our pre-order pricing, we offer those same low prices even after the product is released to our store and remain that way as long as we have available inventory. 

Thank you very much to all our past, current and future customers!  We value your business very much.

JR Junction posted:

M.T.H. Electric Trains will be publishing its 2016 Lionel Corporation Tinplate catalog to the M.T.H. website on Wednesday, October 5th!

This is FABULOUS news for a much-anticipated catalog!!!  

Eagerly awaiting tomorrow's unveiling... although I've throttled back Standard Gauge purchases to a very select number of items.  I think I'm all set on locomotives and tinplate accessories now, so it's primarily a few pieces of rolling stock that may catch my eye from time to time.  Purchases from last year's catalog included a couple of the new flatcars w/loco wheels, and the 4010 Ives tank cars.  Pretty minimal damage... all things considered. 

David

Truly is exceptional news! Been anxiously awaiting the catalog and I can't think of anything else in this lifetime that makes me feel like a kid in a candy store as much as when the tinplate catalog comes out!

I don't even care what's in it, i'm just thrilled that MTH and Lionel take the time to produce what they do!

Rocky Mountaineer posted:
JR Junction posted:

This is FABULOUS news for a much-anticipated catalog!!!  

Agreed, but it would be better if MTH shipped their 2015 LCT club car before the subsequent year's catalog comes out. 

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.