Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

MartyE posted:
RickO posted:

Thanks Marty! I stand corrected.

Geez...end of July is right around the corner.

If we get a second one hopefully we'll see another brass hybrid. 

NYC H-10 Mike or K-5 Pacific. And that PRR 0-8-8-0 chassis would sure look good with a NYC 0-8-8-0 hump switcher boiler and pilot on it and NYC tender behind it....

There are a couple of others - not even NYC - but they have no real chance of being made by anybody. Snowball's chance in August in my back yard (and I have to mow the lawn tomorrow...no riding mower, no self-propelled...very manly mowing; ouch).

D500 posted:
MartyE posted:
RickO posted:

Thanks Marty! I stand corrected.

Geez...end of July is right around the corner.

If we get a second one hopefully we'll see another brass hybrid. 

NYC H-10 Mike or K-5 Pacific. And that PRR 0-8-8-0 chassis would sure look good with a NYC 0-8-8-0 hump switcher boiler and pilot on it and NYC tender behind it....

There are a couple of others - not even NYC - but they have no real chance of being made by anybody. Snowball's chance in August in my back yard (and I have to mow the lawn tomorrow...no riding mower, no self-propelled...very manly mowing; ouch).

Hopefully there will be things that OUGHT to be made that offer up some variation to the norm. I know every time there is a topic about catalogs, I hear(or see rather) about 10-15 things that get brought up that have not been made, that should be. This goes across the board for manufacturer's too.

I would hope that we will get some great things coming in the future.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.