Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

BigRail posted:

I'm thinking if Strasburg #90 were in there it would be on the cover.  That being said I am definitely looking forward to this catalog.  I have a new DCS system that is chomping the bit for some more MTH.  BigRail

I am hopeful that they keep some secrets, if any, off the cover. I still like surprises. So I’m still holding out hope. 

I predict that the catalog will be full of reissued models with repaints and a mix of faux paint Schemes.

However, note that MTH has yet to release a "plain jane" Conrail GP38-2.

I also wish MTH would reengineer their DC-3 track analyzer car to a Brill #250 doodlebug as well as make the G.E. U25c since they have the trucks from the E33 & E44 locomotives, the frame from the U30C , and just need the body!

88 tonners

steeple cab switchers 

Mth branded tinplate in new wheel arrangements

6 packs of bath tub gondolas at affordable prices

Star Wars themed flatcars with x-wing or TIE fighter loads

rotary coal dumper

Reading Company N1 articulateds 

bubbling water tower

Emperor of the North themed starter set

.....then again, I never was that at predictions!!

IC EC posted:

Also still hoping for Proto 3/2 Es and PAs.

I have a list somewhere in the back of my mind of 3/2 engines I want to see. It looks like the E series listing was corrected ( not being 3/2).

https://mthtrains.com/20-20850-1

I grabbed a Conrail SD80MAC that was only offered in 3 rail and converted it. I notice that some others have slipped by me. I didn't realize that the F40PHi was actually 3/2. I would have bought it too.

https://mthtrains.com/20-20778-1

There's a lot of recent engines that maybe mis-labeled as being 3/2 in their catalogs. It has left me shy of pre-ordering on just a guess. I wish MTH would correct their new catalog listings so that if it says 3/2, they actually are 3/2. I spoke with Andy E and he said that he wasn't sure how the E series got labeled wrong. Since then, it has happened to many more models..... I believe????

We can only hope that people like Thor will continue to offer pilots and parts for our wish list of 2 rail.

Maybe a SD70MAC next Thor? 

https://mthtrains.com/20-2710-1

Last edited by Engineer-Joe

Hopefully the new Siemens locomotives, the ASC-64 and the SC-44. But I doubt it, since MTH would need to design entirely brand new tooling for those locomotives... And as of lately, I haven't seen any entirely new tooling locomotive being made by them.

I would also love to see them make the Surfliner cars, not the somewhat fake ones they made in the past. The long ones that are used on the real Surfliner.

Last edited by MichaelB

Wasnt the 44 tonner something new?  Its the locomotive that had more railroads names on it than any other.  MTh fullfilled my wish list from the past with the Erie and the Lackawanna 44 tonners.  They also just fulfilled another wish of the Harlem Transfer Box Cab

For future wishes would love to see these three

c5f29bb1-3c17-44e0-8d00-bc9ea90a5194ht535HBS700postcard

Attachments

Images (3)
  • c5f29bb1-3c17-44e0-8d00-bc9ea90a5194
  • ht535
  • HBS700postcard

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.