Skip to main content

@Laurin posted:

Has anyone heard anything more on the release of the Lionel Legacy Pacifics!?!? Would be nice to get an update from Lionel. If memory serves, I believe the were scheduled for release late  2021, of course we expected that NOT to be the case, but are they still at least in production!?!?

Lionel displayed an undecorated pilot model of the upcoming Legacy Pacific at York. Looked great. In response to my question, Ryan stated that the headlight for the B&O version will be mounted atop the smoke box door rather than in the center as shown in the catalog. Delivery is slated to be sometime in the earlier part of 2022, according to Ryan. Historically, a complete pilot model shown at York is an encouraging sign. All subject to the San Pedro follies, of course.

Bob

Bob — Thank you for the encouraging reply. From the sound of Ryans remarks and the fact that they displayed a Pilot model of the Legacy Pacific would, at least to some degree, indicate the Project is still ongoing!! I agree, the problems with the Supply Chain certainly don’t induce a lot of faith in an early release date either, at least we can still keep our fingers crossed but I ain’t Holding  my Breath….       🙄🤔😊

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.