Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@miller3 posted:

My vote goes to a really nice hand cart with steam sweat effect...

I figure you're kidding but I would like to see things go in this direction. I think huge engines get the Vision Line treatment because there's more real estate to cram special effects into but it would be cool to see fancier, smaller engines. Like a Berk or an RS3. The hand cart would be a great start

But I wouldn't be mad if a Vision Line Jawn Henry or Triplex popped up. I would get a second job to afford it haha

Still hoping for a modern diesel, preferably an ET44AC/ET44C4, SD70ACe-T4, or Siemens Charger. New Vision features could include rotating bearing caps on the trucks, dynamic brake sounds/control, and road name/road number-specific crew dialogue. If the BNSF ET44C4 is made, I also want the trucks to have the correct truck side frame details. A set of modern rolling stock such as new Vision Ethanol Tank Cars would be great. I'd love to see a Boeing airplane fuselage train similar to the UP Rocket Train from last year.

Just as they remade the Vision challenger and the Vision 2-10-10-2 they are going to remake the Vision Big Boy and Vision GG-1.   Just a matter of time.   Could be one of them.

But if I had my druthers I would love to see a Vision NYC Dreyfuss Hudson.  Most beautiful engine ever built.  Then we all pester Scott Mann to remake the Golden Gate Depot 20th Century limited cars for it to pull.

Last edited by Alec_6460

Ive heard they have the molds for the AT&SF 2900 class. That would be awesome to have a VL AT&SF 2926! Sunset 3rd rail came out with the 2900 and so did MTH in premier and rail king.

Vision Line AT&SF 2900 Class

Smoke stack & Whistle steam, new swinging bell (different because the 2900's bell wss on the front of the locomotive), dynamo steam, road number specific details (dual len headlight vs singular headlight), possibly a way to make the stack extend like the prototype (may need to use the technology like the diaphragms on GG1).

LIONEL PLEASE MAKE THIS LOCOMOTIVE CLASS!!

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.