The BIG E in West Springfield, MA. Jan. 26th & 27th.

Arnold D. Cribari posted:

One more thing: it would be great for those Forum members like me attending on Sunday, January 27th, if there was a Forum get-together that day sometime after 2 PM, maybe for Pizza. Is that a possibility?

Arnold

Arnold, this is a great idea. I'm going to the Big E, but at this point I don't know if I'm going Saturday or Sunday. If I'm there Sunday, count me in--it would be great to meet you and everyone else. 

John

Image result for train collectors association emblem

TCA 90-30847

NJ HiRailers Associate Member

Hudson J1e posted:

I'll be there on Sunday at 2 PM with Melgar.

So Sunday 2pm at Charles Ro? I will try to be there. What building is Charles Ro in?

A good idea is to print out the list of exhibitors and the layout map that's on the show website before you go, to familiarize yourself with the layout of the buildings and also to highlight what exhibitors you want to see and where they're located. It also makes getting around a lot easier and you can plan out a general "route" and avoid doubling back to buildings.

Richie C. posted:
Hudson J1e posted:

So Sunday 2pm at Charles Ro? I will try to be there. What building is Charles Ro in?

A good idea is to print out the list of exhibitors and the layout map that's on the show website before you go, to familiarize yourself with the layout of the buildings and also to highlight what exhibitors you want to see and where they're located. It also makes getting around a lot easier and you can plan out a general "route" and avoid doubling back to buildings.

Thank you. That’s good advice. 

Phil

TCA Member

NYCHS Member

MTH RR Club

Hudson J1e posted:
Richie C. posted:
Hudson J1e posted:

Thank you. That’s good advice. 

However, be careful of serendipity! I have found some my most interesting purchases at tables that were not on my list to visit.

Jeanne and I will be coming in from Cape Cod on Saturday - as I read the comments on the Photo Op it looks like Saturday 2 p.m. at Charles Ro & possibly another Photo Op on Sunday - is this correct?

Mike

TCA 76-9430

LCCA 39009

Nauset Model RR Club

eddie g posted:

Gary, Do any pre & postwar parts dealers set up at the show?   

Yes, if I recall there’s one near CharlesRO.  But since I’m not looking for that stuff, I’m not sure how many.

Add Reply

Likes (2)
Alan MancusSpectac

OGR Publishing, Inc. PO Box 218, Hilliard, OH 43026 330-757-3020
www.ogaugerr.com