Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

i just did a Google search (images) on wooden wire spools and while there are certainly a large variety of shapes, almost all empties shown have smaller hubs, usually on the order of 1/3 to 1/2 the diameter of the entire spool.  i can see your point in making the hub large if you have it in mind to use it as a full spool.  no sense in making more than one or two wrapped layers to get the same visual effect, but for empty spools, i'd trim down the hub about 1/2 the diameter of the one you show.

can't see if you have this detail, but it would be a nice touch if you could find some 0-80 nuts to sink into the faces.

cheers...gary

Thank you guys!!
The reels are intended to be an easy detail. I know add more details is not the problem but I want to make something affordable and easy to fill those junk yard or back yard.

Your feedback is really appreciate, any comment will the heard to improve the product.

They will be at York!!

Andre.

Last edited by AG

BTW, Andre....  You need to poke the ribs of the OGR staff re your company name!

I noticed that the summary of contents for the December OGR magazine issue, run 281, in the 'Magazine' section of the OGR website has listed a product review of your F. W. Woolworth store.

Or is it really you?.....they say the kit is made by River STREET Mpdels.  Tsk, tsk.

As a forum sponsor, you deserve better than that!!

KD

Last edited by dkdkrd
Originally Posted by dkdkrd:

BTW, Andre....  You need to poke the ribs of the OGR staff re your company name!

I noticed that the summary of contents for the December OGR magazine issue, run 281, in the 'Magazine' section of the OGR website has listed a product review of your F. W. Woolworth store.

Or is it really you?.....they say the kit is made by River STREET Mpdels.  Tsk, tsk.

As a forum sponsor, you deserve better than that!!

KD

Thank you sir!

Andre.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.