Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If above doesn't work, try unlocking it in conventional.  With the smoke off, while moving at the lowest possible voltage, press Horn-Bell-Bell-Bell.  You should get two confirmation horn blasts if successful.  May take a few attempts.  If successful, perform a conventional reset while in neutral.  If you have all functions, except sound, the audio amp if bad, which is replaceable.

Symptoms, fresh recharged battery installed using a Z controller with a 1000 brick.  eng will move when given power with no hesitation. I will run at fast enough speeds to leave the track. No horn,bell,lights, neutral or reverse forward only. no engine start up sounds or any sounds at all. using the horn bell bell bell bell my finger was tired and no difference.  when using the horn bell bell bell I think I hear a very low sound possibly from speaker in response to pushing the bell or horn button.  If I need to send this to you message me address.    Respectfully   Roy 

That is a symptom of a shorted motor lead wire, or Motor drive FET typically.  For a PS-2 5V it can also be a board failure, but taking off the shell and make sure the wht and yellow motor leads are not damaged and grounding to the chassis.  Including at the motor solder connection.  Typically it is the white wire doing this as yellow has + voltage at start up. 

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.